Here is our snapshot of the stand out brands on the expo floor:
– Daiya raised the bar with their new Frozen Dessert Bars.
– Mom and daughter duo crush the cookie game with their Pure Batch certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and peanut free – but full of taste!
– Good Catch, chef-approved plant based seafood, Chef Peter Cervoni grilled up “crab”cakes and served tuna salad that would make your mother jealous! Good Catch’s “tuna” is not only better for you (mercury free and packed with plant protein & fiber) but also better for the environment & our oceans
– Miyoko’s cheese showcased their new line of artisan cashew cheeses
– Pig Out Bacon Chips (without the pig)
Speeches and presentations were given by industry leaders:
– The Food Solutions for Human Health Summit presented by The Plantrician Project, offered a stellar line-up of leading doctors, dietitians, and nutritionists who talked about the biochemical, physiologic, and disease specific effect of a whole food plant-based diet. Speakers included Dr. Joel Fuhrman; T. Colin Campbell, PhD; Dr. Michael Greger, NutritionFacts.org, and more.
After a successful first year, the dates are already locked in for 2020 – so mark your calendars for June 5-6, 2020 at the Javits Convention Center in NYC.
The event was supported by founding partners Plant Based Foods Association, Eat for the Planet, The Plantrician Project, and Follow Your Heart.
THE PLANT BASED REVIEW is a 100% independent media company dedicated to bringing the fringe plant-based lifestyle mainstream with original video content, documentaries and series.
SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/theplantbasedreview?sub_confirmation=1
CHECK US OUT: https://theplantbasedreview.com/